If you would like to help, please contribute to my campaign.
Contributions may be made by check or credit card. In order to comply with campaign regulations, please proceed only if all of the following statements are true:
- I am at least 18 years old and am a United States citizen or a permanent resident alien.
- This contribution will not be made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
- This contribution will not be made from the treasury of an entity or person who is a federal contractor.
- The funds I am donating are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- If using a credit card, this contribution will be charged to an account that will be paid with my personal funds and not a business or corporate credit card account.
- I am not registered as a North Carolina lobbyist.
By proceeding with your contribution, you are confirming that the preceding statements are true and accurate. Contributions to the Jim Hardin Campaign are not tax deductible.
Maximum contribution allowed by law is $5200.